Monday, November 12, 2012

From the beginning

Hi peoples!!

     My name is.... well I don't feel so comfortable giving my real name out to people I probably don't know, sorry. Well I'll just give you guys and girls a name to call me so it wont be weird. Just call me KDrama Lover  or KDL for short. Let's see, I started watching Korean Dramas around February 2012. It's kinda  funny though  because I wasn't even interested in watching them in the first place. My asian friend recommended a drama to my younger sister, and after my sister saw a few episodes she came up to me and was like "Yo, you gotta see this drama its so cute.", I finally did (and yes I watched with english subtitles) and was hooked instantly. I ended up loving the story, and the characters, and soon enough kept watching more. So I wanted to start this blog to share my interest with other people by reviewing and giving my own ratings. Well, let's see how this goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment